[Ashe was out on his exploration of the area when he nearly fell over. He looked up at the fish person in front of him in awe for a minute before snapping back and giving a reassuring smile.]
It's okay! I'm still getting used to this big place too.
[He's never seen anyone like him before, but he looks friendly.]
Me too! I'm trying to make sure I remember the mess hall and my quarters, but I'm pretty sure I'm gonna get lost. [He gave a sheepish smile as he rubbed the back of his neck.]
w0 ; first sunday
Oh! Pardon me!
no subject
It's okay! I'm still getting used to this big place too.
no subject
Massive, isn't it! I'm getting a bit turned around already, honestly.
no subject
Me too! I'm trying to make sure I remember the mess hall and my quarters, but I'm pretty sure I'm gonna get lost. [He gave a sheepish smile as he rubbed the back of his neck.]
w4 ; mon
Ashe! Hello! Have you been acclimating all right? [ lil bit of fuss fuss ]